Due to the pandemic all carriers have suspended time in transit commitments and all factories are having fulfillment issues.
Phone hours: Mon-Fri: 6:00am - ~12:00pm.
While we appreciate new and returning customers, please understand that due to the pandemic and all of its issues, our first commitment is to those loyal customers that have supported us through the years. We are presently only able to fill orders placed from people who are using us as their primary distributor. We appreciate your patience and support during these trying times.
We have reached capacity for the Monday. Any orders placed now will not ship until later in the week.
Mini Cool Aire _DUAL_ Pro Inflator
The First Inflator designed not to blow out the self-sealing valves in foil balloons!
Introducing the NEW, Mini Cool Aire Dual Pro, 2-Speed Inflator.
Speed One - Lowers the pressure to prevent damage to foil balloon valves.
Speed Two - Increases the pressure for fast inflation of latex balloons.
Mini Cool Aire, "Dual Pro" Inflator features & benefits:
- Lower 'Foil Pressure" prevents damage to self-sealing, foil balloon valves.
- Unique Patent Pending Design automatically switches the motor to Low Pressure Foil inflation when the large foil adapter is taken off nozzle holder and put onto nozzle for inflation.
- For High Pressure Latex inflation put the large foil adapter back onto holding post on case and twist to lock on post.
- Power consumption is reduced by 50% when Dual Pro is in "Foil Inflation" Mode.
- Includes Patented Nozzle-Activated switch for Momentary use and ON/OFF rocker switch.
- Produces the coolest air from an inflator to assure that the inflated balloon stays full and fresh.
- Reducer nozzle holders built on unit for quick access. Small reducer for small latex; Medium reducer for small foil; and large reducer (that activates the lower speed) for large foil balloons.
This item is found in the following categories:
Inflators - Air
Latex Balloon Warning: Choking Hazard. Children under 8 years can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.